Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Havn't done this in awile

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Come join me in the morning coffee on the new white board, i wanted to break the new board in right.


    Come on over. it will be like old times. [img]smile.gif[/img]


    http://board.spawn.com/forums/showth...978#post210978

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ May 18, 2004 08:57 AM: Message edited by: Guitardeth. ]</font>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member *PORTHOS*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    4,658
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Do I sense a little bit of frustration of not beeing the first here
    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I'm in for cup over there.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2004
    Posts
    3,650
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] I don't like the new board! I don't deal well with change!! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

    *hangs head, kicks the dirt...... reluctantly heads over to new board*

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Guitardeth2's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,698
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by *PORTHOS*:
    Do I sense a little bit of frustration of not beeing the first here
    [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">thats not it at all!!


    I just wanted to do it in the new place, kinda like old times i thought.

    Geezzzz.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member sculpey's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2001
    Posts
    8,165
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I just wanted to do it in the new place, kinda like old times i thought.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Whoa !! Was I missing a little something extra going on in that old coffee shop? [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member *PORTHOS*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 21st, 2001
    Posts
    4,658
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Guitardeth.:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by *PORTHOS*:
    Do I sense a little bit of frustration of not beeing the first here
    [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">thats not it at all!!


    I just wanted to do it in the new place, kinda like old times i thought.

    Geezzzz.
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I was just teasing you buddy.
    I only tease people I like so you should be happy
    [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •